Southern Lakes Resort is a stunning, modern resort located directly on Tagish lake in the middle of the Yukon wilderness. With breathtaking views of the lake and the Coast Mountains it's the ideal location for watching the Northern Lights, which guests can enjoy directly from the balcony of their Deluxe Villa or Lakefront Cabin or even through the large windows of a cozy cabin.
The lodge offers private group dog sledding adventures with famous local mushers where guests can lead their own team and enjoy a campfire lunch. They also offer guided snowmobile tours and snowshoes for guests to explore this winter wonderland.
Dining in the lodge's popular restaurant is not to be missed! Guests can enjoy a leisurely breakfast, an invigorating lunch and a convivial get-together each evening with a delicious 3-course dinner.
Southern Lakes Resort
Ten Mile Road,
Tagish YT, Y0B 1T0
Phone: 1 867 334 9160
Quick Lodge Facts
- Lakefront Resort with Lodge for up to 60 guests and 3 Deluxe Villas and 4 Lakefront Cabins.
- 1.5 hour drive from Whitehorse along the beautiful South Klondike Highway. Transfers available.
- Also accessible via a 20 minute flight from Whitehorse on a float plane in summer and ski plane in winter.
- Summer activities: Canoe and kayak rental, Boat sightseeing tours, fishing tours, hiking, fall aurora viewing, trips with your own vehicle
- Winter activities: Aurora viewing, dogsledding, snowmobiling, snowshoeing and skiing.